Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

December 10, 2008

Snow?

Yes my title says snow! Yesterday I am sweating walking my kids around the bus loop in my short sleeve top, today I am bundled up and the kids are all screaming because there are snow flurries. They started right before we loaded buses and lasted a good 45 minutes. Of course none of it stuck, but I impressed at the size of the flurries, you didn't have to squint your eyes to see them. I could stand in my partners room and still see the snow falling in the windows in my room. There were a few more on my drive home. No clue if there have been more since I got home- it is freakin freezing so I have stayed inside and I am currently under a cover typing this post! Night!

1 comments:

Michelle and Brian said...

Well, we didn't get any of the fun stuff! We just got the COLD!!! Like 19* the other night!!!