We've been so busy! And I know 'tis the season to only get busier!
Here are some pictures from the past few weeks. First- it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I'm working backwards I guess- here is Thanksgiving pics...
I know the living room will be alot fuller at Christmas!
Playing some football
Trevor enjoying the season Garrett and Ann building a leaf pile- Uncle Ryan stayed away from it this year :)
Ann let me help decorate her cookies
Hers is a turkey mine is an Indian- I think
I was a brave woman and ventured to the deer lease with Justin- did I mention there were 4 other Davis men there? I had a really great time and relaxed lots and got to read more than half a book too!
Justin's deer stand- I hunted twice
The camphouse
I think this means- there's not cameras at deer camp!
I call this CSI:Deer Lease- Pop shot a deer and we were tracking it. Well, the men were tracking it. I was just walking around taking pictures! :)
Well, only ten hopefully short school days and then all the wedding and Christmas fun begins. I can't wait!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment