Well today was a very relaxing day. We did go over to Jeromy and Kristen's but not for very long. Then we came back home to the quiet, and relaxed. I finished the longest book I've ever read I think. It was really good! I borrowed it from a friend at school and it actually took me a week to finish if that tells you anything. It is called The Other Boleyn Girl and is based on the life of Mary Boleyn, which is Anne Boleyn, as in the Queen of England that was beheaded's sister. I know it is a little different, but there are two more books in the series so I am very excited to read those too. Oh, and the best part is that they are making a movie now about this book, and it will be out at the end of the year. I can't wait.
Oh, but back to Easter. Well Kenzie did have an egg hunt this morning, but seeing that it was in the 30s and wet outside, they had it in the house. I was told the Easter Bunny got creative, and even hid an egg in the fish tank- Silly Rabbit! Other than that we feasted on ham, rice, and shells and cheese and had yummy punchbowl cake for dessert. Oh, and Kenzie and Uncle Justin made a new Easter tradition... when you can't go outside you have to play board games, so they played Guess Who!
We also watched Kenzie's new movies from the Easter Bunny, Curious George and Happy Feet. I didn't watch much of the first, but Happy Feet was SO CUTE! We didn't get to finish but it is one of thse kids movies that I plan on watching again.
(Note to reader- I would have posted this last night, but blogger wouldn't upload pictures and I thought this was too cute- so I posted tonight!)
Have a happy week!
My first day back was so TIRING!!! I am going to bed!
April 8, 2007
Interesting Easter
Posted by Justin and Susie at 4/08/2007 08:44:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment