Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

April 9, 2007

I forgot...

I forgot to mention- Justin met me today and looked at the apartment I found. According to Justin- the closet is big enough for our bed- a double- not a twin! HAHA! He agreed that it would be a great place for us. He drove over after work and even with some traffic it only took him 15 minutes. Now, of course it took me alot less time, but that will be important my first year as I can see myself spending alot of time up at the school. Anyway- another important note- we will not be moving until early August. We decided it makes more sense for us to take advantage of the situation (no rent...) for a little longer. This way we can save some money, and be ready to roll in August. I will be looking for a part time job from mid May to end of July- so if anyone knows of anything let me know!

1 comments:

JensenFamily said...

I saw you got a job for next year! CONGRATS! I got 3rd grade at Elm Grove so I'm pretty excited myself:)
Casey