I hope the next 5 days go by so fast. I really feel like my teaching has been lacking lately, but I know part of that is I have been struggling with bladder infection- fun I know. There is so much going on all of a sudden. I am getting busy looking into positions for next year and trying to line things up for that, as well as trying to get things for the house together as well. We still have not gotten our inspection done, due to all the utilites not being turned on yet. This is really frustrating, because we still want to close by March 31, but I'm not sure that is going to happen because it seems this process is moving so slow. So, that makes me think once the utilies come on things are going to get fast and furious for us to meet our closing deadline. THANK GOODNESS next week is spring break. I plan on getting my head on straight again, meeting up with some old friends, and starting to sort through our apartment and see what all we have hidden away and have forgotten about. I've gotta make Daisy an appointment to get her teeth cleaned too! We keep saying yuck Daisy your breath is gross- but what is she going to do about it? That is our job! I just hope they don't see more teeth that need to come out- we will have a toothless dog then. Anyway as my mind is just wandering as I type, I need to get back to what I was doing- school work. I am trying to really prepare myself for the week- so I feel like a productive teacher again! We'll see what happens- you know the kiddos are gonna have this spring break itch too!
March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment