Grey's Anatomy just got better!!! Do you know why?
- Ding dong! The *itch is gone!!! In case you haven't heard- tonight was Erica Hahn's last show. I read that online yesterday and I was so pumped. Especially after tonight's show- I can see it was a good place for her to exit. I never liked her! I am so pumped. Ask Justin I keep walking around here singing Ding, dong, the *itch is gone!!!
-Denny is back. Well, kinda. If you watched tonight you know what I mean. If you didn't- you need to watch it. I loved the love story between Izzie and Denny back in the day, and how they keep bringing him back here and there for other episodes.
Off to finish Friday folders now and get to bed!!!
November 6, 2008
Two Reasons!
Posted by Justin and Susie at 11/06/2008 10:31:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Since Hahn left, do you think they would bring back Burk?? Now would be a great time drama-wise since Christina has a new love interest....
Post a Comment