Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

October 6, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?



There is a cat. In our apartment. It has been here since 7 this morning! It is still here at 8:30pm. It should not still be here. Our neighbors are pissing me off! I know what you thinking - WHAT?

Basically our neighbors don't seem like very smart people. I didn't know but they have two kittens. This morning I heard this awful cat crying sound. Daisy was barking. I look out the patio door and there is a kitten out there. I hear another cat crying so I pick it up and I walk outside to find the other one. I keep hearing it, but can't find it. I look up and WHOA there is the other cat- sticking its head out between the banisters on the balcony above us. I'm not sure if this kitten I have jumped, or fell but it is ok. I go knocking on their door, no one is home and I need to get to school so I leave a note outside. Well I talk to them after school and I tell them I will be home at 5 so they can pick it up. I call at 6:30. They are at a "function" and will come by when they get home. WHAT??? I feel sorry for the cat because I have it closed up in the bathroom, but it already crapped in there today and I don't want it peeing all over the place. We've decided that if they don't come get "Izzie" as they lady told me her name was, by the time we go to bed we are either going to just put it outside, or try to get it back on their balcony. Isn't that inconsiderate? I take care of their cat, and they are in no hurry to come pick it up. Oh, and just so you know, these are neighbors that hardly even say hello- don't even know there names. Did I mention the other cat is still out on their patio? Can't believe some people!

1 comments:

Never Enough Food said...

I'd leave it outside.