My little sister is getting married and I am SO EXCITED! I love you Ann!
I just realzied how my ears stick out in that picture- hahahahaha!
Oh I love you too by the way!
I think we were tan- remember those days? Also the picture is old and scanned in!
That's where Tessa gets her ears!!HA HA!Great pic. Love those girls- you two were my origial "girls" !!So proud of you both- love you lots!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
4 comments:
I just realzied how my ears stick out in that picture- hahahahaha!
Oh I love you too by the way!
I think we were tan- remember those days? Also the picture is old and scanned in!
That's where Tessa gets her ears!!
HA HA!
Great pic. Love those girls- you two were my origial "girls" !!
So proud of you both- love you lots!
Post a Comment