So it is only my second day of summer, and I am already worried about it being over too quick- how crazy am I?
I really am loving my break- but I finally figured out today why I haven't totally relaxed yet. I keep thinking some one is going to call me and say, Oopps! So sorry- come back to school- we're not done yet! Or something along those lines!
I know I should give myself a break- it is only my second day off- and belive me I am getting used to sleeping in- ask Justin he likes to call and wake me up! I guess I just had such a tough year it is hard to believe I actually get to hit the "erase" button and wipe the slate clean.
I am feeling pretty good a being a good housewife though! I have been tidying up our place to make it feel more like a home! Keeping up with laundry, cooking, even cleaning the bathroom- well that is tomorrow! :)
Off to finish a book- wonder what is next on my list of things to read!
June 3, 2008
adjusting...
Posted by Justin and Susie at 6/03/2008 10:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment