This is my theme for my day today.
I think when school is out I am going to sleep for like 3 or 5 days straight! I mean, you know you are tired when you dream about taking naps during recess and then getting busted and in trouble. The next 6 days cannot come too quickly! I will miss my kiddos, well most of them at least. :)
Off to bed to probably dream stupid since I opened that new bottle of wine Missy gave me this weekend. I had to crack it open early- it was a LONG day, on top of trying to get house stuff together- more on that later, oh yeah and then when I got home I had a not so nice email from a parent. As I texted to Justin at 3:00 this afternoon-
I need alcohol!
I didn't get more than a glass of wine though cause it made me get so hot- I'm cooled down now- I'm gonna try to get some Zzzzzz's.
Off to dream stupid!
May 20, 2008
I Need Alcohol!
Posted by Justin and Susie at 5/20/2008 10:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment