So I have been wanting to get a picture on here with my new hair Kristen helped me out with this weekend. Wouldn't you know though- none of my pictures from school really show it off good. So- GASP- here are a few pics with no makeup so you can see my highlights! I love it! I thought I was blonde, but a couple days ago at school I was talking with my team and alot of them though I was more light brown, so here I am all blonde again. Now remember those two bottom pictures are of a first year teacher on her last few days of her first year- VERY TIRED! I know I have gotten a few wrinkles, and probably gray hairs from this year! ONE MORE DAY WITH THE KIDDOS!
May 28, 2008
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...
Posted by Justin and Susie at 5/28/2008 08:50:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment