Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

May 26, 2008

Catch Up

I am going to try to wrap up the last 3 week in as few words as possible- and lots of pictures! Enjoy!

The trip to Lubbock. Of course, Taco had the best seat in the truck.


Ann's picture on the big screen at graduation.

Daddy is proud of his baby!

Proud parents!

Cute couple! You're almost there Ryan- keep up the hard work! :)

I'm so proud of my little sis!

Have you ever seen a Chrysler 300 Limo?

Ann at her party after graduation.

Moving day- come on Raider you go in the truck first!

Many hours later- we're finished!

Our picnic in the living room!

Dust storm on the horizon. Gotta have one more weird weather day before Ann and Ryan can leave Lubbock.

On the way back to the hotel after packing- even Taco was so tired he could barely keep his eyes open!

Dad decided he did not want to go out to eat Saturday night- so he got stuck dog sitting!

Me and mom at Olive Garden- we love wine!

Visit to the Cheesecake Factory with Justin's family on Sunday for Mother's Day when I got back to Houston. Can you say YUM- Tiramasu Cheescake!

Mackenzie after her dance recital last weekend.

The house we almost bought! As if the stress of end of year wasn't enough.

Unfortunately, things didn't work out- we have decided this is for the best! I still get sad looking at the pictures though!

My kiddos wrapping up their end of year writing project to share with their parents this Wednesday.

Curious George visits the school- he was promoting our book fair that night at Barnes and Noble.

This weekend we were in Lissie. The boys were in a fishing tournament and us girls- and Jayden were just lazy- it was GREAT!

Two of the boys after they got back- they all got some sun. I was not allowed to take a picture of Jeromy- he got the worst sun burn of all. :)

Justin's sock line- haha

Kristen was playing with my hair (I'll post pictures of that later) and Kenzie and I played with Daisy's hair.

In the BIG pool lounging on Sunday morning. Daisy kept whining so finally Justin put her on my chest. Can you say SPOILED!

Oh yeah- and can you say SUNBURNED- also! I'll never use tanning oil again!

Kenzie having fun with my glasses!

Kenzie putting on a show. She'll be 7 on June 6th- can you believe that?

A shark is in the pool!!!

And Jayden- oh Jayden. He is ALL BOY! He is enjoying some watermelon in this picture!
His shirt says too cute for time out!

Well 3 more days with kids and 1 after that just adults and I am DONE with my first year! YAHOO! It couldn't come at a better time! I am ready!!!!

0 comments: