Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

April 27, 2008

Pictures

First of all, Daisy says HELLO- I think she was blind for about an hour after this shot!


Friday was field day. Here is a shot of me and my Dynamos- or Dynamite I should say because THAT is what the kids voted for- I changed it to Dynamos- and they weren't very happy about it!


We were in EB and Eagle Lake this weekend for a wedding. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day. Of course, I spent alot of time getting shots of Jayden. He is ALL BOY- and so adorable. He has enough mischeif up his sleeve, but his Yaya was trying to teach him some new tricks too. In the bottom pick he was trying to get Jayden to stare him down. This is something him and Kenzie used to always do. Notice how Daisy and Lola in the last picture are ignoring the staring contest, and waiting for the bread to drop- haha!






Our little break was just what I needed. It is good to get away for a little bit. I hope everyone has a good week- including us! :) 23 Days To Go!!

0 comments: