Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

March 13, 2008

Leprechaun Traps



First off- Daisy says hello. She got to drive out with my today for the first time in over a month. I had to leave school a little early, so I had to go back up there about 5. I took her with me- shhhh- don't tell.

The main reason I had to go back was to "check" on our leprechuan traps. This is a really cute project the kids did at home. The traps were due today, and hopefully in the morning, we will have caught one or two- what do you think? The kids will have a writing assignnent over it also.
Check out some of mine...











MOST IMPORTANTLY- one more day until Spring Break. I really don't think I could be any more ready. I felt myself "check out" about lunch time today. The kids have already been crazy since Monday. Tomorrow should be ALOT of fun. But atleast I get to come home and have 9 days of NO SCHOOL!!! I will sleep late, do nothing, a little more nothing, visit mom and dad, see more family hopefully at easter, and a little more of nothing. Did I mention naps and sleeping? I forget!
Hope everyone has a good Friday. I hope mine goes by FAST!

0 comments: