Nothing too exciting going on with us. Just thought I should post while I had some time because I know it will be too busy this week- as always.
We are SO SO SO excited Tessa has made it here. I am gonna start the countdown to Christmas when we get to see the Reeves family. It won't be long now since Tessa is here. From the pictures, she looks like Shelby to me, except Shelby had lots of dark hair. I know Shelby and Tessa are going to be close like Dee, Ann, and me and that makes me happy! Lots of love to the Reeves family in Indiana!
Justin has been having fun. Of course, he has been cruising in his new truck, and he is loving it- doesn't miss the Ranger at all. He got to drive it the past two weekends to deer camp, and I'm sure Amanda knows- this weekend was opening weekend so he was really excited about that. He didn't shoot anything, he has plenty of time, but he did fall asleep in the stand twice- haha- he's been working hard. He's home now and is flipping back and forth between the Texans game and racing.
School is going ok. It really is going by fast. I just love the weekends SO MUCH! I'm counting down until Thanksgiving too- it is only like 3 weeks away! I have 4 days off! WHOO HOO! I can't wait!
I had fun today. Dad came for a visit with Taco. He hasn't seen our place yet, so he took a drive to see me. We went to eat Mexican food, which was good, I showed him where my school is, we went to Barnes and Noble- I really had fun there with him, and then we took Taco and Daisy to the dog park. It was a great visit.
I gotta get off here now. I really do need to get myself ready for the week- as best I can! I am back up to 18 students again, soon to have 1 more I think. I hope its a good week!
November 4, 2007
While I have time...
Posted by Justin and Susie at 11/04/2007 04:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I got the dog outfits at Target. They had reindeer, santa, elves and snowmen. I can't wait until I can see you at Christmas!! :) :)
Post a Comment