Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

October 21, 2007

HOUSTON TEXANS!

We had so much fun today with Billy and Amanda! Here are some pictures from our day. You know me, I must of course have captions for all my pictures!

A cute pic of Billy and Amanda when we were tailgating. Billy got a parking pass and an invite to this awesome tent to tailgate. Can you say yummy food and open bar for tips only? Fun and YUM! I have a new favorite drink- cranberry and vodka- thanks Amanda!

Enjoying our drinks- you know you had one in your hand too Amanda! :)

Smile pretty!

It was a gorgeous day! Billy said I should get up on this divider and "hold up" the Reliant sign. I told him to do it- and he did! I think it is pretty funny!

Do you see Justin, Billy, and Amanda? Check out how close we were to the action. We were at about the 5 yard line 8 rows up from the field- AWESOME!

Here come the Texans!

Get the whole picture here lots of noise and action at start of the game.

Action right in front of us!

I'm not sure if I was yelling to get on the "fan cam" or waving for them to throw a tshirt at me. It sure was fun though- until I got tired- the alcohol wore off too! :)

We did get on the big screen at the end of the game though- we were all on there, but you could see me and Billy good because we were waving our hands around. It was cool!

Justin got bored in the middle of the game well, the 2nd and 3rd quarters and was snapping pictures of the cheerleaders. I must admit - they can dance.

More cheerleaders...

Action near the goal line at the end of the game!

After the game they were opening the roof. It would have been hot with it open during the game. Look what a gorgeous day it was!

We had so much fun hanging out with Billy and Amanda, tailgating, eating good food, and the game was good too. Well wait, the 4th quarter was the best. Especially the last 5 minutes or so. It's ok that we lost because it was close and we had a great day! Thanks Billy and Amanda- we look forward to more good times! :)

1 comments:

Ryan & Ann said...

(by Ryan)
My dad and I watched that game, I can't believe they almost pulled that comeback... that was amazing. We'll have to go to some Texans games with you guys when we move back down there (Ann doesn't really have a choice, I'll make her go). My dad and I might go when we're home over the Christmas break if there are any home games. Looks like you had good seats, I might be able to get some tickets from my uncle if I'm lucky (his company has a bunch of season tickets and he just gives them away sometimes).