I was gonna post some pics of our lazy dog, but blogger is being stupid right now. Now we all know Daisy is a lazy little girl, but she has even taken it to a new extreme. She has adapted to me not being here for long periods of time very well. I put her on the bed when I leave(usually around 6:45am) and she doesn't get down until I come home(about the same time but pm). Even when Justin usually gets home, she doesn't jump off the bed. She just lays on her back and invites him to rub her stomach. Every now and then she will got off for him- if she really goes to the bathroom.
Well with it being the weekend, we are home. Usually Daisy follows me around the house. Justin and I did some cleaning yesterday and today, but mostly today I have been parked at our table doing school stuff. Well Daisy parked herself on the floor next to me. Well about about 7 this evening I realized my sweater I had on had fallen on top of Daisy and she was just laying there, stretched out next to my chair(and by her food and treats). Well I got up and started doing things, and Justin realized she stayed there on the floor. This may seem like no big deal, but she always follows me around! We call her to get up, and she just lays there and wags her tail. It was so funny! I went and got my camera, and usually she sees the camera and stops what she is doing. Nope! She just laid there. She finally got up and ran over to us after we both called her.
I just figured she is thinking, seriously I didn't have my 12 hour nap today- leave me alone!
OH the life of a dog...
:) Have a good week!
September 30, 2007
Lazy Dog
Posted by Justin and Susie at 9/30/2007 08:31:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am glad to see that you have time to post....maybe things are easing up just a little?
She did thin out my hair a lot when she cut it. I have texturing, thinning, and razoring! I feels amazing though! :)
I love reading about lazy Diasy! Somedays I wish our dogs would be that lazy!
That's my kinda dog- very low maintenance!
You should write a children's book about Lazy Daisy...
Post a Comment