Conversation between me and Justin today about 4pm-
Justin: How did your first day go?
Me: It's over! :) :) :)
One thing I will remember from today- we were sharing something that we did or happned to us over a the summer. One little girl said (seriously, I do not think she was joking) , "My big dog ate my little dog". (me- laugh quietly smile, and MOVE ON!)
I am tired, overwhelmed and glad today is over. Morning went good, afternoon was CRAZY. That is far as I am going at this point.
If you called tonight and I didn't answer, or made Justin answer for me- sorry- I'm too tired and have so much to do! I put in a 12 hour work day today- at school from 7 to 7, and I am still doing stuff now at 10.
I have to let you all know what a wonderful husband I have, as if you already didn't know. He let me come home, talk about school for about 30 straight minutes, he helped me work on some stuff for tomorrow, and he cleaned the kitchen(I think this is the best part). And of course, he held me as I cried from frustration and exhaustion! I love you Justin!
Off to bed to try again tomorrow! Wish me luck!
August 27, 2007
Teaching...
Posted by Justin and Susie at 8/27/2007 10:10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment