Gosh I can't believe I only have one more week of student teaching left! CRAZY! These 13 weeks went by FAST! It seems we were just packing up and moving to EB. Wow!
I am spending the weekend making stuff for my classroom next year. I got the call on Thursday offically offering me the job at Fiest and I accepted. I won't actually be able to sign my contract until after my degree posts to my transcript and I get that sent in. I do know I will for sure be teaching first grade though. I started this week observing and talking to some of the 1st grade teachers on what I should get ready for next year. So, this weekend I am making some stuff so I can laminate it for my first classroom. How exciting!!!
Justin is taking it easy and watching Band of Brothers ( I think he can watch that over and over and over...) He got sick this week and is still trying to get rid of it. I think he has a sinus infection that has turned into a bad cough. You get the picture. So we are laying low this weekend. Can you believe I graduate in less than 2 weeks?
April 28, 2007
Last Week
Posted by Justin and Susie at 4/28/2007 03:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment