Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

December 21, 2006

Since we've been home

I am hoping to post a few pictures to capture what we have been up to since we've been home. I don't know how long it is going to take to upload pictures though, so I don't know if this is going to work or not. I have spent alot of the week trying to find cable or satellite TV for the house, as well as high speed internet. We came to the conclusion that the internet is more important since it goes so darn slow. Wouldn't you know though- there seems to be no provider that can get high speed to the house here in EB. So we might be back to square one and just have to put up with it. That means we might be getting the cable instead- I know the grandkids would enjoy watching the cartoon network when they come to visit!




I gave Kenzie one of her presents early. One of my assignments in my class this semester was to publish a book. I know it sounds like a big deal- but all it was basically was putting the pages together and writing a story to send it in to a company and the bound it for me- hardcover. Anyway I ended up writing the story of the day Kenzie lost her first tooth ( I posted about it, we were there because it was a family wedding weekend) so we decided to give the book to her yesterday because she lost her second tooth. This is one of the pages from the book!


Ok so I know I look rough, but when you don't work- you don't HAVE to wear makeup. Especially when you run a chihuahua farm like I do...
Oh yeah- I think Daisy is getting to the "OK mom, lets go back to San Marcos stage" she followed me around all day long and kept whining. Really snappy with Taco- FUNNY!


I call this the gingerbread house- this is Butch and Missy's house in Lissie. Justin, Jeromy and his Dad finished putting the lights on Sunday- oh yeah- Kenzie got up on the roof- by herself and "helped" too!


Picture of the Christmas tree- what else would it be right? Santa has already been visiting this house- thanks to an elf named Susie that wrapped most of the presents!


And Jayden- we've been having fun! I call this picture- Uncle Justin- did you fart?
I watched him all day on Wednesday and had so much fun. Uncle Justin came by for a while too but decided it was time to leave when Jayden had a dirty diaper. I think that is a sign we are not ready for kids yet!

I am pleasantly surprised! It only took 2 minutes for me to upload the pictures!
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas no matter where you are! :)

0 comments: