Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

December 8, 2006

Greetings!


So Justin is hunting this weekend- it may be his last chance before the season ends. When I got off work today this is what greeted me...





Isn't my husband a sweetheart? It made my day!! I hope he gets to shoot something good this weekend. I think mom and dad hope so too! I have heard mom mention more than once she is excited to have deer steak and venison to eat... we will see.

On other fronts I made a trip to Austin this afternoon to get a few Christmas gifts. On the way home I stopped at Wal Mart to buy Daisy a sweater- please stop laughing- because she has been shivering all day long- it really got cold you know. So this is what I found. I think it is adorable- but I am not so sure she feels the same way!

NO SHE IS NOT GIVING ME EVIL EYES!

Her eyes always close like that when the flash goes off!



From the side - my guess on what she is thinking... maybe they won't recognize me if they can't see my face!



One last one... I'm not so sure about this mom!

Yeah, I was starting to agree with her. All they had in this style was this one in an extra small. It looked like it would fit, but she does kinda walk funny in it, so I am gonna see if I can find something different tomorrow so I took it off. She is now wrapped in a blanket on my lap! My spoiled little baby!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be staring to pack! Oh what fun! (it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh, hey! I am getting in the Christmas spirit too!)

0 comments: