Talk about crazy Texas weather! I was just comparing all of our locations within our family and get this--- it is colder in San Marcos today than it is in Bloomington. The high is 36, but feels like 25 since it is WINDY, and it is 50 in Bloomington. That is hilarous I think!
I talked to Ann earlier and we all know it is snowing there. Hey Dee- did it snow yet in Bloomington this year? If not Ann got snow in Lubbock before you did in Indiana- that is crazy! Online it says it is 23 in Lubbock, feels like 6 and BLOWING SNOW. That is crazy!
But we all know it is colder in Polson right now! It is 17, feels like 9, with light snow. Needless to say, we are all pretty chilly today- bundle up! :)
(Remember I always did want to be a weathergirl!!! )
November 30, 2006
Weather Report
Posted by Justin and Susie at 11/30/2006 11:08:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha that is funny. Looks like you did research before you posted!
That is pretty funny. And you are right, It has been pretty cold here all week. Actually, we got snow on Monday and it has been snowing ever since. Susie's right, bundle up.
Post a Comment