For all my brothers and sisters who have been in school, or are currently- do you ever get to the point that you just HATE IT? Wait that is not fair, I just HATE one class in particular. The teacher is vague and all she does is give us assignments- I have learned jack *** it the class. Seriously- all my classmates feel the same way. I have a project due today that I worked on ALOT- it feels like a final. Ask Justin- he was up at deer camp this weekend and every time he called to see what was going on- I was working on homework. I am sitting in the computer lab finishing up this project and I am realizing that another classmate did the project a whole different way- so it is making me worry- did I do it wrong? The answer must be NO because if you are not given clear directions- how do you know what you are supposed to do? Sorry- I just needed to vent so I figured who better to vent to than my family! Please share some stories with me if you have ever had this experience to make me feel better! Thanks!
Maybe it's the weather too- it is all rainy today and when you have to walk about a mile (seriously) to get from your car to class in rain- it just puts you in a bad mood! Bring on the cool front- I can' wait til Thursday- maybe my nose will stop running then too!
October 10, 2006
Seriously- I hate school!
Posted by Justin and Susie at 10/10/2006 11:26:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am having problems like that with one of my teachers. He does not teach, so the students have made a study group to teach the material. My advisor and I picked Stats for me to take with Biochem because we thought it would be easy...but nope!
It is cold and drizzly here too. RYan and I just spent all morning trying to get my seatbelt fixed. The salesguy was trying to jack us arount though and quoted $250 just to buy and replace the belt!!!! Ryan has been on the phone since finding a cheaper deal for me. What a great guy! :) Of course I love the cold right now.
As I said to Ann--hang in there. You will soon be finished with this colleg stuff and then you can start a new life.
Yea, I hated school, and as you can see hating it did not get me very far in it. I really do wish that I liked it then as I know I could now. Hang in there.
Post a Comment