Hey guys- nothing new here with us. Just a lazy Saturday night, cooked supper together and we are gonna watch a movie. Anyone seen the Sentinel?
Getting ready to start another week. Less assignments due this week, so I am trying to relax some this weekend. I have plenty I COULD do, but I think I will hold off tonight and relax. We are going to be out of town next weekend though- so maybe I should work on homework. We are going to Justin's friend from Winnie's wedding- in Winnie- this is near Beaumont. It should be fun. This is the friend that was co conspiritor with a few sisters of mine and put birdseed in our suitcases at our wedding. We have already warned him payback is a b***h, so who has some good ideas for us?
Countdown is on... I have 7 weeks til finals! Then this semester will be OVER!!!
Hope everyone has a good week!
October 14, 2006
Nothing New
Posted by Justin and Susie at 10/14/2006 08:47:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey- not just your semester will be over- your COLLEGE will be over (unless you go to grad school?)
I know it's been rough- but enjoy as much as you can. The next time you will be on campus it will be to reminise!
Love Ya!
Have a good time at the wedding...sand is never fun to have in your clothes- are they going anywhere tropical for their honeymoon?-you could give them a head start...(For the record- I was not a sister involved in the birdseed.)
See my post for our weekend
Post a Comment