Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

September 17, 2006

The Night We Drank Coffee!



I had such a fun time visiting home this weekend! I wore myself out too! I am at school now, killing time in between classes, and all I can think is SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP is good! And I slept til about 11 yesterday, went to the doctor, came back home slept from 2-7, got up did some homework back in bed about 10 and slept until 8 this morning!

This picture is from me and Dee's fun night out! We were supposed to go out with some of her friends to dinner and dancing, but things just didnt' work out. So instead dad grilled pork chops, and mom baked potatoes. Yum! Then we got dressed and decided to go find something to do. I was Dee's DD for the night! We went to Baker's Street Pub in Sugarland cause it looked pretty cool. Well we were in there about 10 minutes and decided to go stroll downtown Sugarland to see what else was out there. I happened to see Starbucks and decided if I wasn't drinking I needed some caffine! So we dropped in there and Dee decided she wanted some too. We both got yummy desserts and ended up just sitting and chatting in Starbucks at 11 at night! It was GREAT! I would chose coffee and sisterly conversation any day over dancing and drinking! I love ya Dee! I had a great time! :)

2 comments:

Ryan & Ann said...

Mom told me a little bit about what happned, but I can't wait to hear what really happened. Plus, coffee?

Deanna said...

I love your post-
It was a fun night! I will never drink Starbucks again with out thinking of you!

LUV YA