Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

September 25, 2006

Cricket Hunter

I just wanted to share Daisy's new pasttime with everyone. She is Daisy Davis- Cricket Hunter! We have crickets crazy bad up here- even in the apartment. I have been working on homework and you know what she is doing? Hunting crickets, sneaking up on them, playing (torturing) them for a while- and then she eats them! I try to catch her before she does- cause she usually ends up getting sick after that. But she keeps eating them! She lost her last one- it is behind the computer, so now she is walking around the apartment looking for new prey! It is actually kinda funny!
I took a video but YouTube is going REALLY slow right now so maybe if you really want to see it I will post it later. Time for bed- my LONG day is tomorrow!

1 comments:

grandma' place said...

THERE WAS A CRICKET THE OTHER NIGHT IN THE LIVING ROOM. THE NEXT AFTERNOON, IT WAS DEAD BY THE COUCH. I BELIEVE I HAVE A CRICKET HUNTER ALSO. THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY FUNNY WHEN TACO TRIED TO ROLL ON HIS DEAD. HARD TO HIT A SMALL DEAD CRICKET!!!!!!