Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

July 12, 2006

No more kidney stone!

Yeah- Justin is finally free of his kidney stone. He had his outpatient surgery this morning. We were us there at 730 and got back home around noon. Everything went fine. The doctor told us that it was a pretty large stone, but had nothing to show us cause when they grabbed it with the basket tool they use, it shattered into about a hundred pieces. The important thing is that it is out now- so Justin can start the healing process and be healthy again. We wil be going back next week to follow up with him and figure out what we are gonna do to keep these little suckers from coming back. Justin's dad came up this morning for moral support to wait it out with me. Once they finally took him back we heard from the doctor in only 30 minutes so it wasn't that bad. I think the family thought I was gonna have a nervous breakdown since I have been crying all week long- but I did just fine- did not cry at all- go me! Well, come to find out there was a story behind Justin's dad coming. While we were waiting he told me the story of when he had the procedure done ( about 20 years ago) and he had a bad experience. Without going into details, he ended up in the hospital with pnemonia and other issues for a week after- so he was coming up in case something like that happened- for moral support. But luckily- everything went fine- thank God! So now we are just going to heal, go back to the doctor and see where to go from there. Forgive me for not calling everyone today to tell them this- but this was an unexpected day off for me and I used it- after I got Justins pain pills, fed him, and set up on the couch with a movie- I crashed for a nap- about 4 hours! So now I have gotta get some stuff done around here! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

1 comments:

Ryan & Ann said...

I'm glad to hear that he is rid of his kideny stone, but I just wish he didn't have to have the surgery to get it out! Get well soon!! ...both of you.