Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

June 10, 2006

Bedtime?

I am so tired. That is all I can think. I am on the last run of the day. Justin had to work this evening so he will be home later. We have put a major dent in our moving. We had alot done by 10 this morning, all the furniture and boxes packed were moved already. Made another run back for all our food to take assessment of what I needed to get at the store. Ate lunch, got the kitchen organized and partly unpacked and then fell asleep on the floor for 30 minutes. It was like a tease nap. Got up at 4- Justin had to come back to Colony Square to take a shower and get ready for work- I headed to Wal Mart- and was there for two hours. I was so tired I just found myself staring at stuff. Went to new apt unpacked groceries, grabbed Daisy, she wouldn't let me leave her there again- she isn't used to it yet, and made a run over here to make sure we have everything we need for the night. Still stuff here- but the vast majority is at the new place. I sure hope mom and dad will still be able to come up in 2 weeks, we will have stuff to send home. Mom I'll talk to you more about that later. I will call tomorrow probably- I am just too tired today. I am going to head back to the other place now, I gotta unload alot of stuff.
Oh- by the way- Daisy was so excited when we first took her to the other place. She had that happy dog look- almost like she was smiling- and she just kept running around it was so cute! We think it reminds her of our first apt when she first moved up here with us. Don't worry to those of you who saw it, this one is bigger, it just has some similarites I guess Daisy picked up on. Talk to you all later. I have gotta get over to the other place before I crash here on the floor!

5 comments:

Ryan & Ann said...

(by Ryan)

moving sucks doesn't it? ann is real excited that you and justin are coming up here in a couple weeks to visit. our new place is really nice, we got a great bargain on the rent. within the last week they went up another $100 on rent for people now moving in. it's taking forever to unpack and organize stuff because i'm trying to finish staining furniture and build other stuff we need, and now we have a bug problem. little stinging scorpions are getting in the house. we've found two outside and one inside since we moved in. so tomorrow i'll be spraying inside and out, and on top of everything, ann's computer crashed today so i spent most of the afternoon getting it fixed. it got a virus somehow, but it works like new now. well i'll cut this short. good luck moving. see you in a few weeks.

Justin and Susie said...

Oh so I see Ann is excited, but not you Ryan? I see how it is! HAHA!

Ryan & Ann said...

Is everything going ok witht he move? It is not like you to post on your blog.

Ryan & Ann said...

Oh and also...I can't wait to see you guys! Ryan is really close to being done with the bar too so that we can mix drinks! :) I don't remember the last time I was actually drunk, but I hope the next time i am that it is with you guys! We are trying to finish a ot of our "projects" before you two get here so that we can clean the house and have a garage again.

Deanna said...

HEY- WHERE ARE YOU????

I had a busy week too- just giving you are hard time!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY JUSTIN!
(Daisy counts, you know!)