Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

May 10, 2006

Figures!

So here we are right before Justin's graduation! Yeah! Figures the two of us aren't feeling great. I need to clean up around here so bad since we will be having company- yeah- but looks like my body has decided after 2 years of living up here I have allergies. Started Monday and Tuesday with a sore thorat, today it has moved into itchy throat, therefore cough, sneezing , snot and oh yes watering eyes. So pretty much I just wanna sleep which I am having trouble doing since my nose is running and I keep sneezing. Grrr! One more day at work then I am off for the weekend, so I guess all the cleaning is going to be pushed to Friday morning- when I have to cook too. Should be an interesting day! Justin's stomach has been feeling funny on top of having a headache. We sound like we are ready to party right? I just hope we feel better for Friday night!!

Ann- the kissing pictures turned out cute- but guess what- I cannot find my cord! As soon as I come across it (probably when we move haha) I will be sure to post those pictures!

Nothing else new-- will talk to yall later!

3 comments:

Ryan & Ann said...

I'm sorry that you two aren't feeling too good. I made Ryan put Justin's "gift" in the mail today. I had to keep hounding him to get it done. If you run across any kinda of wedding info that would help Jordan when you move, let me know. She is trying to do it cheap too and with daisies! I showed her all of your wedding pics tonight. She loved your cake and Justin's because she is a hunter. I seems like just when I think I am next on the list someone else pops up! That is great!

grandma' place said...

OK Time to update.

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»