Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

April 4, 2006

Tuesday Tales

Hmmm... so what's new on the Davis front? We are mainly just counting down til May 12! I don't have official number of days but we know it is getting close. Justin had a job fair on Thursday and he gave about 10 resumes out. He has quite a few different companies he is interested in. We will have to wait and see. He hopes to have a job, or at least a pretty good idea of what he is going for by the end of April. Isn't that great!! I know it makes me happy. Plus he is ready to tell Old Navy to stuff it. Anyone who has worked in retail will understand he says. I will keep you updated on how that goes.
I am going thru my third cycle of mouth ulcers this year. It sucks! I have been pretty much miserable and slept most of the weekend. The doctor put me on two more medicines and I feel more like myself today- I actually worked out- GO ME! Besides that...
OH exciting for me... I am getting a new cell phone- YEAH! Does that make me sound sad? The excitement of my life right now is a cell phone? I don't care I am excited- I should be getting it tomorrow! I will take a picture with it and download it on to here! WHOO HOO!
Daisy is doing good too- we gave her a bath this weekened so she is all fluffy and smells good. She says hi to all her dog cousins out there- Tucker, Raider, Star, Sammy, and Trevor
Til next time! :)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Great job Susie!