Baby Davis on the Way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

April 25, 2006

I'm so excited!!

Oh my gosh- I am in the best mood! I do not have to go back to work, or to the branch I should clarify til NEXT Friday!!! I have training tomorrow in San Antonio, then I am headed home for some fun, Monday I have to come back for Jury Duty (hey its not work and I still get paid!) then Tuesday and Wednesday I have training again, and then Thursday I am off! WHOO HOO! I was already excited about being home this weekend, and seeing everyone, but now yahoo! ! I like my job, but sometimes you just need a break you know! Can't wait to see everyone!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

YEAHH!!

Really happy for you!

I like your title box- I need some tips to get my blog looking better...

See you soon!
Dee

Justin and Susie said...

My title is designs by Amanda- she is so talented!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»